Hydraulic Rock Breaker
Rock breakers and hammers for small spaces.
Rock breaker hire
We specialise in tight access rock breaking. If you have a tight access site with rock, you need to talk to Mighty Mini Diggers. We use G-TEC hydraulic hammer attachments for all our excavators. G-TEC produce superior excavator-mounted hydraulic rock hammers to crush, demolish, break and handle old concrete. This means we can break rock and concrete where most other compact excavators can’t.
With exceptional power to weight ratios, our excavator mounted rock hammers can:
- Break concrete, driveways, rocks, old foundations, brickwork and bitumen
- Take on all type of concrete and rock including mudstone, blue stone and granite
- Navigate extra tight sites with access as little as 820mm
Rock breaker features
We use gas assisted hydraulic hammers which means they hit harder and faster than other concrete breakers.
- Model E20: This rock breaker is the smallest of our range. It’s perfect for our smaller excavators and makes quick work of jobs without the pain that comes with a jack hammer.
- Model E30: We use this rock breaker on our 3.5 tonne excavator. It’s a larger rock hammer designed for a 5 tonne excavator, with an adjusted hitch, so we can deliver extra break force.
Choose the right rock breaker machine to suit your site access
Our excavator mounted rock breakers are perfect for tight access demolition sites. The hydraulic concrete breaker smashes old footings to make way for out for new developments, while the rock breaker is ten time faster than a jack hammer. We offer hydraulic rock hammers and concrete breakers on our larger excavators which means you can get the most power possible for your site access.
Don’t waste valuable time and energy using a jackhammer to break out rock or concrete. You only need 950mm access for our excavator mounted rock breakers to do the work for you.
Let us help with your rock excavations today
Include Mighty Mini Diggers rock and concreting breaking in your excavation search. Or call Ryan on 0417 048 318 to discuss your rock breaking needs today.